How do I join the Democratic Party? You can join the Democratic Party when you register to vote:
- Fill out the Massachusetts Official Voter Registration Form at the Hudson Town Clerk’s Office in the Hudson Town Hall.
TOWN CLERK’S OFFICE, 78 MAIN ST, HUDSON, MA 01749. Phone: 978-568-9615, Fax: 978-568-9615, townofhudson.org, Town Clerk: Joan Wordell, email@example.com
- Or you can register to vote when obtaining or renewing your Massachusetts Driver’s License
- If you are unable to do either of those you can download a “Mail-In Voter Registration Form” by clicking here or you can call the Hudson Town Clerk’s Office at 978-568-9615 to request a “Mail-In Voter Registration Form” to be sent to your home address. Fill it out and bring or mail it, with a copy of one form of valid identification to the Hudson Town Hall, 78 Main St., Hudson, MA 01749.
- The same process applies if you wish to change your designation from one party to the other.
- Voter Registration Forms are available in a variety of languages through the Town Clerk or the Office of the Secretary of State at 1-800-392-6090.
If you will be unable to vote on election day due to absence from the town; because of a physical disability or due to religious beliefs; you can request an Absentee Ballot application from the Town Clerk’s Office at 978-568-9615.